Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5 Round-Up: How'd I Do?

Week five of 2012 has come and gone.  I realize this particular submission of "weekend round-up" is a little late, but nevertheless, let's see how I did.

Resolution 1: Take better care of myself

I flossed every day this week! 

I only exercised once this week.

I did not do a very good job of keeping a consistent bedtime.  I've been trying to squeeze in the rest of my resolutions into this week, which has made it difficult to keep this one.

Resolution 2: Stay in touch with my family

I talked to my Mom twice this week.

I talked to my Dad once this week.

I talked to my sister once this week.

I did not send out my second monthly letter to my aunt or grandma, but I hope to send out another letter this week.

Resolution 3: Stay organized

I've started this month's home improvement project, but I have a bit of a ways to go.

I have been using my planner every day to keep track of important dates and write down to-do lists.

I swept and mopped this week.

Resolution 4: Save money

I made lunch for me and David every day this week.

I only made one vegetarian meal this week, but this is because chicken was on sale, and I made us a batch of BBQ chicken that lasted us several days.

No DIY project this week, but I have a fun one planned for this coming week.

The verdict?  I did not do very well this week.  I will say that this has been a bit of a crazy week, and I did get a lot of non-resolution-related tasks done.  However, health, family, and organization is very important, so I am definitely going to try harder this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment