Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4 Round-up: How'd I Do?

Week four of 2012 has come and gone.  I realize this particular submission of "weekend round-up" is a little late, but nevertheless, let's see how I did.

Resolution 1: Take better care of myself

I flossed every day this week! 

I exercised twice this week!  I haven't written about it yet, but I'll post on it in the next few days.

I did not do a very good job of keeping a consistent bedtime.  I've been trying to squeeze in the rest of my resolutions into this week, which has made it difficult to keep this one.

Resolution 2: Stay in touch with my family

I talked to my Mom twice this week.

I talked to my Dad twice this week.

I talked to my sister once this week.

I haven't written my second monthly letter to my aunt and grandma yet, but I hope to do it in the next couple of days.

Resolution 3: Stay organized

As I mentioned before, I completed this month's home improvement project!  I'll share pictures and details in the upcoming week.  I know I've said this the past couple of weeks, but I mean it this time.

I have been using my planner every day to keep track of important dates and write down to-do lists.

I swept, mopped, and vacuumed this week.

Resolution 4: Save money

I made lunch for me and David every day this week.

I made  several vegetarian meals this week: a baked veggie pasta that lasted for several days (recipe forthcoming), roasted vegetables and quinoa, and a homemade pizza topped with leftover roasted vegetables.

I finished knitting my first hat!  It's not perfect, but it's good for a first try.

The verdict?  I did pretty well this week.  It seems like the resolution that I keep falling short on is the 8-hours-of-sleep resolution.  I will hopefully do better in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment